Casalnuovo di Napoli

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Rispondi
stutata 28
Pirovago Attivo
Casalnuovo di Napoli

Messaggio da stutata 28 »

I am and we are very disappointed about the change of the date for this festival . We would arrive in the morning on Monday the 3rd of February to be in time for the start of the first display . Now it will be on Sunday so the flight tickets and further bookings are worthless , it is really disappointing . When there is bad weather like in Cicciano we can understand that it will be delayed to the next weekend .

With kind regards , Marcel .

donpirangelo
Pirovago Senior
Re: Casalnuovo di Napoli

Messaggio da donpirangelo »

stutata 28 ha scritto:I am and we are very disappointed about the change of the date for this festival . We would arrive in the morning on Monday the 3rd of February to be in time for the start of the first display . Now it will be on Sunday so the flight tickets and further bookings are worthless , it is really disappointing . When there is bad weather like in Cicciano we can understand that it will be delayed to the next weekend .

With kind regards , Marcel .
Dite al Comandante dell'aereo che vi aspetti :smt003 cosi appena finiscono i Fuochi ripartite subito! :idea: :???:

pyros
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:
Re: Casalnuovo di Napoli

Messaggio da pyros »

Hello stutata28!

Welcome back, good to see you here! We have not been in Cicciano because of some very important business dates and then in the end it looks like we were at least a bit fortunate not to have made the trip. On the beginning of February we can't go either because there is a fair going on here that is important for us. But anyway, nice to see you here again :)

best wishes!

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”