Adelfia 2013

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Rispondi
stutata 28
Pirovago Attivo
Adelfia 2013

Messaggio da stutata 28 »

Top programm for the daylight competition , absolutely , looking forward for these five companies . The evening programm is disappointing , 1 display on the 9th of November is normal , but only 1 traditional display on the 10th is much less than the last years with 3 or 4 displays . Most of us from the North of Europe do not come to Adelfia for a piromusical ( we can see many of them here ) , we come for the Italian specialities , BOMBE DA TIRO , SCALA A OTTO , STUTATA , FERMATE etc . On the 11th no special traditional display , but a small display in town with Chinese flowerbeds . Hopefully the organisation will return to the special Italian shells where we come for .

giosca
Admin
Re: Adelfia 2013

Messaggio da giosca »

stutata 28 ha scritto:Top programm for the daylight competition , absolutely , looking forward for these five companies . The evening programm is disappointing , 1 display on the 9th of November is normal , but only 1 traditional display on the 10th is much less than the last years with 3 or 4 displays . Most of us from the North of Europe do not come to Adelfia for a piromusical ( we can see many of them here ) , we come for the Italian specialities , BOMBE DA TIRO , SCALA A OTTO , STUTATA , FERMATE etc . On the 11th no special traditional display , but a small display in town with Chinese flowerbeds . Hopefully the organisation will return to the special Italian shells where we come for .
Hi stutata28. Sorry for your disappointing but a (big) pyromusical in Adelfia is a very great news!! Never has happened in the Adelfia fireworks 100 years history...
Sure, between 9th evening and daylight fireworks of 10 November you and all your friends from northen europe (netherland, germany etc..) surely will witness a great and unforgettable shows... grinsmile

Horas
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da Horas »

Well, and what are light pictures? :P
Razzo... grinsmile

pyros
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:

Messaggio da pyros »

Well, I have to say that i am quite satisfied with the program. Nice line-up of companies, a few of them at least I haven't seen so far or, like Toscano, quite seldom. About the Piromusicale, I'm sure Mariella, Michele and Andrea will do a very nice job. It's true, of course I myself yould also prefer to see the more classical "craftsmanship displays" but it's understandable that the Comitato festa has to do some new things too to keep the feast interesting and the people coming. We don't have to forget that the Italian people, especially in southern Italy, see Scala8, Fermate, Stutata etc in basically every normal display - a thing that is special for us because we don't see it so frequently here. So sure under this point of view a pyromusical is definitely something "new" and will draw the people

Horas
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da Horas »

pyros ha scritto:Well, I have to say that i am quite satisfied with the program. Nice line-up of companies, a few of them at least I haven't seen so far or, like Toscano, quite seldom. About the Piromusicale, I'm sure Mariella, Michele and Andrea will do a very nice job. It's true, of course I myself yould also prefer to see the more classical "craftsmanship displays" but it's understandable that the Comitato festa has to do some new things too to keep the feast interesting and the people coming. We don't have to forget that the Italian people, especially in southern Italy, see Scala8, Fermate, Stutata etc in basically every normal display - a thing that is special for us because we don't see it so frequently here. So sure under this point of view a pyromusical is definitely something "new" and will draw the people
Do you think to travel in Italy for this festival?
Razzo... grinsmile

pyros
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:

Messaggio da pyros »

Yes, we have been there every year since 2005 :smt001

Horas
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da Horas »

pyros ha scritto:Yes, we have been there every year since 2005 :smt001
Wow, do you leave Germany only or with your friends that love Italian's fireworks?
Razzo... grinsmile

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”