The Best Pyro Events in Italy

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Rispondi
Piotr
Pirovago Attivo
Contatta:
The Best Pyro Events in Italy

Messaggio da Piotr »

Hi Pyrofans!!

After Sagra del Fuoco Recco, I'm looking for good fireworks event for next year in central Italy or south Italy. What are the best fireworks events in italy in my preferences? :)

Probably, Adelfia, Montefalcione, Castro, Trecastagni...

Something else is interesting?
PolskieFajerwerki on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/polskiefajerwerki.net

The Biggest fireworks website in Poland - http://polskiefajerwerki.net

Socio
Pirovago Senior
Re: The Best Pyro Events in Italy

Messaggio da Socio »

Hi Piotr! Adelfia, Montefalcione, Castro, Trecastagni...these festivals every year offer excellent firework displays. I would add as well Cimitile, San Luca Branca and Siano! :smt023
Festa Maria SS. Addolorata - Comiso (RG)
https://www.facebook.com/addoloratacomiso.it/

pierinodelgenio
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da pierinodelgenio »

[hidden]Attualmente e fino a questo momento con circa quarant'anni passato solo come amatore e appassionato dell'arte pirotecnica ne ho viste e seguite,uuu haiiiiiiiii vogliaaa amico "Piotr"
Ce ne sono state di località dove il "The Best Pyro Events in Italy" èra all'ordine del giorno
dal Nord e Sud e isole,ma in me è sempre rimasta in mente,il (Terzo Martedì di Ottobre in Mugnano NA),il giorno (10 di Novembre di Montrone Adelfia),i giorni (7/8 Settembre della Sagra del fuoco di Recco GE),ma nel 2010 la Storia della Pirotecnica ha fatto anche tappa alla Sagra Dell'Olio Novello in Rotello CB.con 21 spettacoli pirotecnici di tutti i tipi e qualità,
una due giorni 20/21 Novembre pirotecnica senza respiro e pausa,beati coloro che hanno avuto il piacere di dire c'èro anchio,perchè una due giorni pirotecnica del genere di sicuro non la si vedrà mai e mai piùùùù.
Ora mentre Mugnano NA.si è fermato causa mancanza di spazio per piano urbanistico,
Rotello CB.per problemi amministrativi locali,e tante località per piani urbanistici e/o a causa della recessione si trovano un po in difficoltà,,le uniche due realtà ancora esistente da anni e con un seguito di migliaiia e migliaia di turisti,di appassionati,e da tantissimi amatori della pirotecnica nel "The Best Pyro Event in Italy" sono le località
di Recco GE e Adelfia BA.
In merito è solo un mio personale parere da Girovago delle tradizioni pirotecniche
Buona serata[/hidden]

This hidden content is in italian language.

stutata 28
Pirovago Attivo

Messaggio da stutata 28 »

Ciao Piotr ,

The best Festival is absolutely Adelfia on the 10th of November , come this year , it will be superbe again !
San Luca Branca in Potenza was very good this year , it was the 25th competition , beautiful shooting site and top companies of Southern Italy .
In January Cicciano , Cimitile , Vibonati and Aiello Del Sabato are good and sometimes within 8 days ! 16th till 22th of January . Hope to meet you in Adelfia .

Kind Regards .

alessandro74
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da alessandro74 »

stutata 28 ha scritto:Ciao Piotr ,

The best Festival is absolutely Adelfia on the 10th of November , come this year , it will be superbe again !
San Luca Branca in Potenza was very good this year , it was the 25th competition , beautiful shooting site and top companies of Southern Italy .
In January Cicciano , Cimitile , Vibonati and Aiello Del Sabato are good and sometimes within 8 days ! 16th till 22th of January . Hope to meet you in Adelfia .

Kind Regards .
Ciao Piotr
Stutata 28 it's right and this year , most probably , will be the right one for come in Adelfia and see one of the best edition of the last years. The organizator together the pyrotechnicians will offer something difficulty to see in the past and in the next years.
Come and see and You will see the best You can see in the daylights shows! :smt023

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”