Want to learn how to build Italian fermate shells & "canoli"

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Rispondi
Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago
Want to learn how to build Italian fermate shells & "canoli"

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

Hello my name is Anthony and been on here for a couple years posting rarely just reading more. You guys helped me out big time for Villafranca Sicula in 2010 and it was an amazing experience!

I fell in love with Italian fireworks and really want to come back to Italy to learn how to build with a professional builder/company. I would prefer to learn from someone in the Naples region because I have family vicino Benevento I could stay with everyday. Myself and my friend are learning to manufacture now here in America and we have learned a lot, but it's not the same!

If anyone could put me in touch with a company I would be very grateful!

giosca
Admin
Re: Want to learn how to build Italian fermate shells & "can

Messaggio da giosca »

Hello Anthony, is a real pleasure to read you after so long time. We stayed in the same farm in 2010 and i have a photo we took together with some other italian friends. I am the guy with the white t-shirt behind you. Right?
Wonderful experience in Villafranca Sicula!!!
In which period you will be in Italy?

Immagine

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

Si Giosca, mi rocordo :). It was a great weekend which I will remember forever! I will try to get on here more often.

I can come to Italy anytime between June-September. I would really love to learn the Italian ways to manufacture and be able to do my own shows with shells I made here in New York.

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

Hello Antonio is a pleasure for me to know that you like so much Italian art pyrotechnics, and it's nice to know that you liked as well Villafranca, certainly in the U.S. shows there are big, but what you saw in Sicily in 2010 I do not think you see, you renew the appointment for this year Villafranca 2 to 5 August 2012!

[youtube][/youtube]
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

Salve, sarei contento se lei o qualcun altro potesse mettermi in contatto con la compagnia che li fabbrica e se sono disposti ad insegnarmi le loro tecniche. Sarei disposto a venire in Italia per qualche settimana per imparare,e pagherei il materiale se fosse necessario. Qualcuno che sappia parlare inglese preferibilmente.

It's great to have my cousins to translate to Italian for me :) !

Si giosca! In America ci sono shows grande ma non come in Italia. I miss Italy very much, I want to go back as soon as possible!!!

stutata 28
Pirovago Attivo

Messaggio da stutata 28 »

Hello Anthony ,

A very good company in the province of Benevento is Giovanni Pannella , I think it is the best option for you .

All the best .

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”