Adresses fireworks Somma Vesuviana & Parete ?

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Rispondi
Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago
Adresses fireworks Somma Vesuviana & Parete ?

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

Hello friends!

Tomorrow me and 3 other firework fans are flying to Naples to visit the firework festivals in Somma Vesuviana and Parete (Fuochi di primavera) but I can't find the adresses of the fireworks set up fields :smt022

Does anyone have the adresses of the set up fields in both Somma Vesuviana and Parete??
For our navigation system :smt002

Thanks in advance!

Ciao!

giosca
Admin
Re: Adresses fireworks Somma Vesuviana & Parete ?

Messaggio da giosca »

Hi Piro.D, one year ago i've posted a little zipped file within 3 files: 2 to copy in TomTom navigator directory and 1 text file with description of italian fireworks fields.
In the list there is Parete. I don't know if the coordinate are correct 100% but for some fields there were no problem. You have one chance but hope someone can help with exact position. About Somma Vesuviana (not in the PDI list, sorry) i see the village close the city, but i don't know where's the field. Don't worry, you go with car in RIONE TRIESTE (near Somma Vesuviana) and ask about "LOCALITA' NOVESCA" "CAMPO FUOCHI".

Immagine

Not sure but it's possible we meet in saturday afternoon.

You can download the file for TomTom navigator click to Download -> PDI (Punti di Interesse) per TomTom Navigator choice file: PDI Campo Fuochi - versione del 19 Marzo 2009. Unzip the file.
Good luck and see soon.

Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago
Re: Adresses fireworks Somma Vesuviana & Parete ?

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

Hi Giosca, thanks a lot for the info and maps!!

I'm sure we will find it now!

Yes maybe we see eachother there, just say hi when you see us :smt002

Ciao

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”