Giuseppe Barbagallo

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Rispondi
pyros
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:
Giuseppe Barbagallo

Messaggio da pyros »

Ciao!

There was once a historic video here on Pirovagando from 1997 from Motta Sant'Anastasia (CT). The video was from the company "Giuseppe Barbagallo" from Santa Venerina. I liked the fireworks very much, there were some really nice Fermate and overall very good ideas. My question: is this company still active and manufacturing fireworks? Anybody knows something? We might be planning a trip to Sicilia, so this might be a company to contact...

tanti Auguri e una buona pasqua :smt001
Alex

Cobrix3000
Pirovago Senior
Re: Giuseppe Barbagallo

Messaggio da Cobrix3000 »

Hi alex,today the firm Barbagallo is still active only to produce a pyrotechnics article,like multi aerial shell,canister shell,insert shell,peony shell for others firms!But i don't know that the Barbagallo firm shot today in some competition!

pyros
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:
Re: Giuseppe Barbagallo

Messaggio da pyros »

Ciao Cobrix!

Many thanks for the info! I don't know that much about the fireworks companies in Sicilia. Well, I know the "big names", Chiarenza, La Rosa, Vaccalluzzo but those are not so interesting. Often I find the small family companies much better. For example, there was a video from Trecastagni I think with a spettacolo notturno from the company F.lli Lombardo - and this was very good too!

ciao!
Alex

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”