Coming to Italy in August!

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago
Coming to Italy in August!

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

For the first time in my life I will be visiting Italy and my family this coming August. I will be in Durazzano near Naples and in Sicily. I will be in Italy from August 6-20. I really want to go see a very nice traditional Italian fireworks display somewhere in there. Does anyone know any LARGE displays going on during that time in Naples/Sicily?

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you very much!!!

-Anthony

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior
Re: Coming to Italy in August!

Messaggio da attolico.v »

sin friend that you are not possible in early August, so it is a good one you saw in Sicily and x remain satisfied some years, two to a magnificent festival held in Italy + field the real fireworks, craft precisely villafranca sicula , Oh well patience, however there are too many at that time you described, you may attend both have Veso August 16 (na) or did not speak in Sicily where there would be a nice exhibition on August 15 to white beach (Reggio Calabria) presumably seen the last few years Vaccalluzzo, but I suggest you take a look at our pirocalendario x see what is proposed in Sicily and Campania x this time, I think there will be plenty to choose both.
: smt006: smt006: smt023 Hello friend and welcome among us is a real pleasure to correspond with you

Cobrix3000
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da Cobrix3000 »

15th August in Positano,on the Amalfi Coast!

corrado83
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da corrado83 »

is ignorant the argoment :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No spicc ingles

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Cobrix3000 ha scritto:15th August in Positano,on the Amalfi Coast!
here is another friend of the beautiful !!!!!-Anthony

Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

Hi Anthony,

If you have the posssibility to come to Sicily the weekend of july 31 I would highly recommend that.

Like attolico.v said, in the town of Villafranca Sicula they have some huge displays, shot in the traditional Italian way, this year on the 31st of july and 1st of august.

Also on Sicily in the town of Aci Bonaccorsi there's a fireworks festival with 4 huge displays, I believe 2nd of august.

:smt023

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Pyro.D ha scritto:Hi Anthony,

If you have the posssibility to come to Sicily the weekend of july 31 I would highly recommend that.

Like attolico.v said, in the town of Villafranca Sicula they have some huge displays, shot in the traditional Italian way, this year on the 31st of july and 1st of august.

Also on Sicily in the town of Aci Bonaccorsi there's a fireworks festival with 4 huge displays, I believe 2nd of august.

compliments for your avatar really nice friend piro.d

BOMBA LUNGA
Pirovago Attivo

Messaggio da BOMBA LUNGA »

if you want see the best fireworks of italy you must come the 1 august in VILLAFRANCA SICULA in sicily near Agrigento!!!!!! 'LL BE A WONDERFUL FIREWORKS..... cioè (NNA SPARATA DI MPERNU) :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler: :cooler:
Italteen3 ha scritto:For the first time in my life I will be visiting Italy and my family this coming August. I will be in Durazzano near Naples and in Sicily. I will be in Italy from August 6-20. I really want to go see a very nice traditional Italian fireworks display somewhere in there. Does anyone know any LARGE displays going on during that time in Naples/Sicily?

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you very much!!!

-Anthony
PER SEMPRE DEVOTO ALL' ARCANGELO MICHELE !!!

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

Hello Antony, welcome to the family of pirovagando how you figure you sclto good time to come to Italy and enjoy the fireworks display over the full period of the year being that in fact you will have arrived in Sicily July 31 / August 1 villafranca sicula, August 2 Aci Bonaccorsi, 6 agosto/8agosto Calamonaci!
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

attolico.v ha scritto:

Thank you my friend! :smt023 Picture was taken by my friend Bartvz in Rotello last year!

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Pyro.D ha scritto:
attolico.v ha scritto:

Thank you my friend! :smt023 Picture was taken by my friend Bartvz in Rotello last year!
surely this is a split butterfly company carmelo dicandia

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

Unfortunately due to work I will not be able to come earlier :(. So I have to come August 6-20. I may just spend Ferragosto in Positano though! If anyone else is going I look forward to maybe meeting some Italian pyros!

Maybe purchase some local fireworks to shoot myself if it's legal :D

If anyone knows of anything else going on or has any contacts at La Rosa I would be greatly interested! Thanks for all of your help so far everyone.
Ultima modifica di Italteen3 il mercoledì 24 febbraio 2010, 1:52, modificato 1 volta in totale.

Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

attolico.v ha scritto:surely this is a split butterfly company carmelo dicandia
Yes it is made by Di Candia :wink: Best farfalla I ever saw!

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Pyro.D ha scritto:
attolico.v ha scritto:surely this is a split butterfly company carmelo dicandia
Yes it is made by Di Candia :wink: Best farfalla I ever saw!
fact remains unique in pyrotechnics, really beautiful

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

GREAT news! I have spoke with work and will be leaving the night of July 30th for Rome! Then getting down to Sicily on the 31st. Not 100% on making the first night, but definitely for August 1st. :party: :party: :party:

So what exactly goes on at Villafranca Sicula? Looking forward to my vacation more and more each day!!!

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”