Coming to Italy in August!

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior
Re: Coming to Italy in August!

Messaggio da attolico.v »

Italteen3 ha scritto:GREAT news! I have spoke with work and will be leaving the night of July 30th for Rome! Then getting down to Sicily on the 31st. Not 100% on making the first night, but definitely for August 1st. :party: :party: :party:

So what exactly goes on at Villafranca Sicula? Looking forward to my vacation more and more each day!!!
evvai friend you've chosen the best, you'll see You'll enjoy compliments, I hope we can go down too well at least we know :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola:

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

friend italteen3 look what do you villafranca sicula!
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

piropazzo ha scritto:friend italteen3 look what do you villafranca sicula!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Antonio Bravo, a reason to involve all our friends up in America, where villafranca remember for sure will leave a mark, like these videos you posted.
thanks

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clapclap Incredible!

I'm curious to how the events go for the show? Is the 31st a big night? I might miss that night due to traveling down from Rome so I may only see the shows on the 1st. Is there lots of food and nearby Hotels? Looking forward to it!

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Italteen3 ha scritto:WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clapclap Incredible!

I'm curious to how the events go for the show? Is the 31st a big night? I might miss that night due to traveling down from Rome so I may only see the shows on the 1st. Is there lots of food and nearby Hotels? Looking forward to it!
you do not need to eat preocfcupare namic rather re3gione in Sicily and that is the best value of all that nature offers, this will be for the fireworks, in fact enter again satisfied in every way

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

Ok only a couple weeks away from the big weekend!!!

I need to start planning.

Where are there hotels?

Also any addresses to know for best pyro viewing?

Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

We are staying in this hotel http://www.feudohotel.it/

It's in Burgio, a village next to Villafranca, and about a 5 minute drive by car :smt023

I'm not sure if they have still rooms available, a lot of fireworks fans are staying there that weekend.

Grt.

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

Congratulations PYRO.D good choice and you'll be nice to know that many also from Holland, great VILLAFRANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

I am nervous :( . I have not been able to find a hotel near by Villafranca Sicula.

I will be landing in Palermo Saturday around 1530. What is best way to get to VF?

Thanks!

giosca
Admin

Messaggio da giosca »

Don't worry!!! Some people from Villafranca suggest 2 hotels:

Hotel Feudo in Burgio (near Villafranca Sicula), website: http://www.feudohotel.it
Agriturismo Le Zarafe between Caltabellotta and Villafranca Sicula. I will be there!! website: http://www.lezarafe.it

The best street to go from Palermo to VS, try with google maps or, best choice, a good gps with italian maps.

If you have trouble, post here.

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

Giosca GRAZIE! Booked a room for me and my pyro buddies! Hopefully get a rental car tonight after work and just drive down. I CANT wait clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap grinsmile

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”