Welcome to Pirovagando

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

salvatore
Admin-moderatore
Re: Welcome to Pirovagando

Messaggio da salvatore »

Welcome among us Pyros friend, I hope you'll be fine with us. In Italy there are many beautiful pyrotechnic events, come, you will enjoy. Hello, I hope soon to meet you in person.

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da attolico.v »

salvatore ha scritto:Welcome among us Pyros friend, I hope you'll be fine with us. In Italy there are many beautiful pyrotechnic events, come, you will enjoy. Hello, I hope soon to meet you in person.
admin savior're right, now our site is pirovagando worldwide

Vavoom
Pirovago Attivo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Vavoom »

Good idea to open a section in English. For some it will be easier to share information. I'm seeing some familiar names pop up already.

Although italian is a beautifull language there are not many people in other countries that can read, write or speak the language. Also for me it is easier to write in English. But I still like to try to write in italian, although it takes more time. ossequi

A dopo,
Maurice
Sto in Facebook come "Maurice Schellekens".
Anche sono accompagnatore dello Mr.Sinasy, il piu conosciuto narancia del mondo.
Su pagina web http://www.sinasy.nl. In Facebook come "Sinasy de Valencia".

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Vavoom ha scritto:Good idea to open a section in English. For some it will be easier to share information. I'm seeing some familiar names pop up already.

Although italian is a beautifull language there are not many people in other countries that can read, write or speak the language. Also for me it is easier to write in English. But I still like to try to write in italian, although it takes more time. ossequi

A dopo,
Maurice
Maurice ce probleme for me, :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I must thank swolo new technologies that Google translator, which makes me part with you without knowing the English language pirofanclub fanclub

Italteen3
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Italteen3 »

Anchio! I also need to brush up on my Italian before Villafranca Sicula in August! My mother was born outside of Naples, but never taught me to speak Italian :(.

Will any of you being going to Villafranca Sicula?

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

talteen3 friend I'm just villafranca sicula, come quietly that you will surely find many pirovagando this year villafranca :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Italteen3 ha scritto:Anchio! I also need to brush up on my Italian before Villafranca Sicula in August! My mother was born outside of Naples, but never taught me to speak Italian :(.

Will any of you being going to Villafranca Sicula?
my presence is ensured year x Villafranca

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”