Welcome to Pirovagando

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Cobrix3000
Pirovago Senior
Re: Welcome to Pirovagando

Messaggio da Cobrix3000 »

Welcome Kruitsnuiver,i'm George nice to meet you!I hope that you feel good on this website!We love fireworks!

attolico.v
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da attolico.v »

Kruitsnuiver ha scritto:Very good, pirovagando got his own english section now.
I'm allready a member of this great website for a few years :wink:

I'm a friend of bartvz and Pyro.d, we visit a lot of fireworks festivals around europe. But it's for sure the italian fireworks and the way they shoot there displays is the best we have seen untill now :smt023

Hope to meet some italian fireworks addicts during some festivals we visit this year at Italia!
I'm really happy to see Dutch friends on this site with great passion and friendship to share with you encouraged me to participate on this well in English with great pleasure friends
thanks

1PYRO8
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da 1PYRO8 »

Cool, thanks for that! This site is a very good source for informations about events in Italy.

I think, I'll go to Italy this year.
My wishlist: Rotello, Adelfia, Villafranca and Recco.
VIDEOS IN HD: http://www.youtube.com/user/1PYRO8
Now on facebook.com I like it!

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

1PIRO08 good friend welcome in the forum of NR1 in Italy passionate pyrotechnics and you look at Villafranca on 1 August dome will also be welcome! enjoy
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

salvatore
Admin-moderatore

Messaggio da salvatore »

1PYRO8 ha scritto:Cool, thanks for that! This site is a very good source for informations about events in Italy.

I think, I'll go to Italy this year.

Thanks for the compliments 1PYRO8 friend, you've chosen 4 major events on Italian soil, surely you will enjoy a lot. Again my congratulations for your videos, are exceptional. Regards.

Kruitsnuiver
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:

Messaggio da Kruitsnuiver »

1PYRO8 ha scritto: I think, I'll go to Italy this year.
Every year my wishlist is bigger than the year before hehe great hobby isn't it?
last year it was my 3th time adelfia and my first time rotello, great festivals:D
This year it would be Somma vesuviana,Villafranca,Aci Bonaccorsi,rotello and maybe (when my boss is in a good day haha) San severo.. we realy love the italian fireworks.
And this year we go to Malta and spain (2 times Valencia) to, and 2 weeks ago i went to china to celebrate the chinese newyear.

Can somebody tell me more about Recco? i have seen some video's on the internet, this festival is only with this italian ''ground fireworks''?

thank you,
Erik

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

congratulations for the trip to China Kruitsnuiver friend, I'd be curious to see if you can upload a few pictures on the forum, and among the places you mentioned, I hope you can see them all year, good fun on pirovagando!
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

Carlo
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da Carlo »

Kruitsnuiver ha scritto:Can somebody tell me more about Recco? i have seen some video's on the internet, this festival is only with this italian ''ground fireworks''?

thank you,Erik
Recco and its "Sagra del Fuoco" is one of the biggest feats of Northern Italy but unlike the other big festivals like Adelfia Rotello and Villafranca, we do not have big shells and "bombe da tiro" since our fireworks are in the centre of the town.

During our feast you can see displays of "antichi mortaletti liguri" some very special old fireworks of Genoa province.

Sagra del fuoco will be on 7th September with 3 night fireworks displays and 8th September with 1 daylight and 3 night fireworks displays with also 7 displays of "antichi mortaletti liguri".

[youtube][/youtube]

On our website you can find an English section with many infos about the feast: http://www.sagradelfuoco.it/index.php?pid=66

I hope to see you in Recco this year!

Ciao
Alle volte, pirotecnicamente parlando, ci si accorge di non essere proprio così superati!
Ambasciatore nel mondo delle feste e tradizioni pirotecniche liguri
http://quartiereleopard.blogspot.it ossequi

1PYRO8
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da 1PYRO8 »

I saw this three videos from Recco, and I thought: Wow, not bad...and only 5 hours from my hometown.

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Carlo
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da Carlo »

1PYRO8 ha scritto:I saw this three videos from Recco, and I thought: Wow, not bad...and only 5 hours from my hometown.
1pyro08 you will be the welcome in Recco and for any information I am at your disposal.

2010 program will be available in July but I hope to anticipate it.

[youtube][/youtube]
Alle volte, pirotecnicamente parlando, ci si accorge di non essere proprio così superati!
Ambasciatore nel mondo delle feste e tradizioni pirotecniche liguri
http://quartiereleopard.blogspot.it ossequi

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

1pyro8 friend but where are you? I must point out that March 20 in the province of Bergamo in San Giovanni Bianco, precisely on the feast of the Holy Thorn will play one of the best teachers the famous Italian pyrotechnic company BRUSCELLA FIREWORKS if you care about me and some friends we will be attending!

Kruitsnuiver
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:

Messaggio da Kruitsnuiver »

Thank you for the information Carlo, this year no Recco for me. But maybe a nice trip for 2011, looks like a great festival:)

@ piropazzo:
I have some pics from china at our website, there are also some video's online (more wil come soon)

Here a link to the pictures from china:
http://fotoalbum.vuurwerkcrew.nl/browseimages.php?c=308

And here you can see pictures made at fireworks festivals by me:
http://fotoalbum.vuurwerkcrew.nl/index.php?c=88

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

mamma mia boys that I clicked on the links posted to the friend Kruitsnuiver, there is' an embarrassment of riches one more beautiful than any picture, congratulations buddy and thanks for letting me taste all these wonderful pictures!

1PYRO8
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da 1PYRO8 »

piropazzo ha scritto:1pyro8 friend but where are you? I must point out that March 20 in the province of Bergamo in San Giovanni Bianco, precisely on the feast of the Holy Thorn will play one of the best teachers the famous Italian pyrotechnic company BRUSCELLA FIREWORKS if you care about me and some friends we will be attending!
I come from Zurigo (Svizzera).

Thanks for this informations, but March is bad. I have no time.
I hope I have more time in July,August & September.

pyros
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:

Messaggio da pyros »

Hello to everyone!

Nice to see a English section here - I'm trying to improve on my Italian language skills constantly, but a section in English is nice to have too :smt001
Since several years I'm constant visitor of Pirovagando and Italy in general, last time was this January for Cicciano, Vibonati and Aiello del Sabato. Next time might be Parete and Somma, we'll see...

Tanti Auguri a tutti Pirovagi!
Alex da Germania

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”