Welcome to Pirovagando

Section for fireworks fans that not speak italian language. You can ask information on Italian Festivals....and not only

Moderatori: Carlo, giosca

Carlo
Moderatore
Contatta:
Welcome to Pirovagando

Messaggio da Carlo »

ImmagineImmagine
Welcome to all international fans on our website.
English section of our forum is opened to answer to all questions about Italian patronal feasts, fireworks festivals and not only...

Cobrix3000
Pirovago Senior
Re: Welcome to Pirovagando

Messaggio da Cobrix3000 »

Hi,
I'm from Positano-Italy i'm a fireworks fan,I Love Pirovagando,for 3 years i come to Adelfia for seen beautiful daylight fireworks,Italian fireworks is better than chinese fireworks!

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

carlo the number one! great idea, congratulations :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

bartvz
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da bartvz »

Good toe see that there is an english area on pirovagando!

I'm from Holland, we come to Italy for 3 years now for the good fireworks, Adelfia and Rotello.

This year we go to San Severo for the Soccorso festival and in november we go to Rotello!

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

bartvz ha scritto:Good toe see that there is an english area on pirovagando!

I'm from Holland, we come to Italy for 3 years now for the good fireworks, Adelfia and Rotello.

This year we go to San Severo for the Soccorso festival and in november we go to Rotello!
chum and a real pleasure to see you on the forum, however, also find where to have fun in the summer especially in Sicily! in August over the sea and there are VILLAFRANCA SICULA Calamonaci (AG)
Il problema non è la gente che non comprende; ma la gente che giudica quello che nemmeno comprende.

Carlo
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da Carlo »

bartvz ha scritto:Good toe see that there is an english area on pirovagando!

It will be pleasure to meet you, together all Pirovagando friends, in Rotello and in San Severo!
Alle volte, pirotecnicamente parlando, ci si accorge di non essere proprio così superati!
Ambasciatore nel mondo delle feste e tradizioni pirotecniche liguri
http://quartiereleopard.blogspot.it ossequi

Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

A english section, nice! :smt023

I'm from Holland too, I have come to Italy for the last 2 years, togehter with Bartvz.
Adelfia 2008/2009 and Rotello 2009.

This year I am going to visit San Severo,Somma Vesuviana,Villafranca Sicula and Rotello!

Italian fireworks are just the best fireworks in the world, I really love them!

It would be fun to meet some members from the forum here on one of these festivals :smt023

Ciao,

Derk

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

Pyro.D ha scritto:A english section, nice! :smt023

I'm from Holland too, I have come to Italy for the last 2 years, togehter with Bartvz.
Adelfia 2008/2009 and Rotello 2009.

This year I am going to visit San Severo,Somma Vesuviana,Villafranca Sicula and Rotello!

Italian fireworks are just the best fireworks in the world, I really love them!

It would be fun to meet some members from the forum here on one of these festivals :smt023

Ciao,

Derk
I am beautiful friend Piro.d Villafranca sicula would be an honor to have you with us Saturday, July 31 and Sunday 1 August for the exceptional performances this year there will

Pyro.D
Nuovo Pirovago

Messaggio da Pyro.D »

piropazzo ha scritto:I am beautiful friend Piro.d Villafranca sicula would be an honor to have you with us Saturday, July 31 and Sunday 1 August for the exceptional performances this year there will
Thank you for the dates of the festival, I could not find them.

the displays I saw on video from the 2009 edition where really beautiful!

I'm looking forward to go there! See you in august!

giosca
Admin

Messaggio da giosca »

Good, dear netherland friends!! I see you last year in Adelfia and Rotello. Bart is real big man...i suppose about 2 meters with a very fun face and little mustache. :D
I hope in your contribution, also, with photos and video from your "pirovagate" (translate in english mean: fireworks lovers that goes in various events to see fireworks show). ossequi

piropazzo
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da piropazzo »

yessssssssssssss Piro.d :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

Cobrix3000
Pirovago Senior

Messaggio da Cobrix3000 »

It's a pleasure for us!

Kruitsnuiver
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:

Messaggio da Kruitsnuiver »

Very good, pirovagando got his own english section now.
I'm allready a member of this great website for a few years :wink:

I'm a friend of bartvz and Pyro.d, we visit a lot of fireworks festivals around europe. But it's for sure the italian fireworks and the way they shoot there displays is the best we have seen untill now :smt023

Hope to meet some italian fireworks addicts during some festivals we visit this year at Italia!

giosca
Admin

Messaggio da giosca »

Welcome to Pirovagando Kruitsnuiver. Maybe we waited too long to activate an english section....

Kruitsnuiver
Nuovo Pirovago
Contatta:

Messaggio da Kruitsnuiver »

giosca ha scritto:Welcome to Pirovagando Kruitsnuiver. Maybe we waited too long to activate an english section....
Thanks giosca.

I think you waited to long with this english section, i think a lot not italian people visit this website.
I hope this section will be a good hangout for the no italian speaking firework addicts :smt023

Rispondi

Torna a “Fireworks events and various”